Links Index (please email us if you'd like to add a group or if a link is broken)
If you want to get into Quadcopters I recommend contacting http://hoverthings.com/ They have TRUE RTF out of the box Quadcopters, Bind and Fly Quadcopters or all the parts to build and repair your own Quadcopter! They are a US based company passionate about making and flying these unique RC aircraft!
Looking for a good time?.....get your mind out of the gutter I'm talking about aviation here! Check out this website for all sorts of nostalgic, new and humorus aspects of aviation. Come on it has to be worth checking out with a name like AirPigz!!
Click on section title below to skip to that section:
Friends of Mikey
Professional RC Organizations
Additional RC Club List
U.S. RC Club List
International RC Club List
Friends of Mikey:
Professional RC Organizations:
Additional RC Club Links:
U.S. RC Club List:
- Azalea City Model Aeronautics - Mobile, AL. Info, newsletter, pictures, field reports, forum, events, swap shop, and related links.
- Birmingham Aero Modelers Association - Birmingham, AL
- Birmingham R/C Association - R/C aircraft club located in Morris, AL just north of Birmingham, AL. Field with paved runway occupies 33 acres.
- Birmingham Helicopter Modelers - R/C helicopter club in Birmingham, AL.
- Buzzards' Roost R/C Club - R/C model aeronautics club chartered by AMA from Tallassee, AL.
- Central Alabama Sport Flyers - Clanton, AL
- Elmore County R/C Club (ECRCC) - Elmore County, AL
- Radio Aero Modelers of Montgomery (RAMMPAGE) - R/C airplane club in Montgomery, AL. Well-manicured runway cut to 1".
- Rocket City Radio Contollers - Huntsville, AL
- Southern R/C Flyers - Dothan. AL
- West Alabama Aeromodelers (WAAM) - Tuscaloosa, AL
- Arizona Model Cropdusters - Phoenix, AZ
- Arizona Model Pilots Society (AMPS) - Glendale, AZ. 300 members. Photos of members' planes and a discussion forum.
- Arizona Rotary Modelers Society (ARMS) - Phoenix, AZ
- Central Arizona Modelers - Sedona, AZ. District X AMA Gold Leader club.
- Central Arizona Soaring League (CASL) - Gilbert, AZ
- East Valley Aviators - Model aircraft and helicopter club, located in Mesa Arizona. Alternate site.
- Flagstaff Flyers - Flagstaff, AZ
- Sonoran Desert Flyers - Tucson, AZ
- Sun Valley Fliers - R/C model aircraft club located in Phoenix, AZ.
- West Valley Helicopter Club - Peoria, AZ
- Yuma Aeromodelers Club - AMA Chartered Club #320, Yuma, AZ. Map to the field, club news, upcoming events. Year-round flying site.
- American Model Airport Association - Southern California
- Area 51: Alien Aviators Model Flying Club - Small club in Ridgecrest, CA.
- Bay Area R/C Society (BARCS) - San Francisco, CA. Beautiful and picturesque flying site.
- Bay Area R/C - San Francisco, CA
- Bayside R/C Club - Fremont, CA (San Francisco Bay Area).
- Camarillo Flying Circus - Camarillo, CA
- Canyon Crosswinds - Model aircraft club located in Castaic, CA. Electrics and gas models.
- Chula Vista Model & R/C Club - AMA chartered club (#1073) located in San Diego, CA. All model aviation/propulsion types.
- Circle City Flyers (CCF) - Group of folks that love R/C flight of all kinds. Located in Corona, CA and fly helis & planes of all types.
- Corona R/C Club - Riverside, CA
- Delta Valley Modelers - Stockton, CA
- DVRC - Diablo Valley Radio Controllers - Concord, CA
- East Bay Radio Controllers (ERBC) - Non-profit organization enthusiastically dedicated to promoting the exciting sport/hobby of building and flying R/C model aircraft. Located in Livermore, CA.
- Gilman Springs RC Flyers - Moreno Valley, CA
- Inland Slope Rebels (ISR) - Riverside, CA
- Joint Military R/C Flyers - Camp Pendleton, CA. Feature articles, reprints of the now defunct "Dear Jake" column, photo gallery as well as the latest club newsletter.
- Kern Model Aircraft Kontrollers (KMAK) - Kernville, CA, Lake Isabella area.
- La Sierra Slope Soarers - Riverside, CA
- Marissa Paige Giant Scale Air Racing Team - Santa Clara, CA
- MARKS - San Bernardino, CA. Over 115 members strong.
- Mather Aerospace Modelers - AMA Silver Leader Club dedicated to helping new and experienced pilots safely enjoy the hobby. Sacramento, CA.
- Muroc Model Masters - Edwards, CA
- >Oroville Air Corps - Northern Californa R/C club with both runway and water capabilities at the same site. Approx. 92 members. Several club-sponsored events per year. Oroville, CA.
- Palomar R/C Flyers of San Marcos - San Marcos, CA
- Pomona Valley Model Airplane Club - Located in Southern California and dedicated to the advancement and enjoyment of R/C model airplane flying. Approximately 400 members and two flying fields.
- Pass Area R/C Modelers (PARCM) - Beaumont, CA
- Peninsula Aeromodelers - Field: Half Moon Bay, CA, meetings: San Mateo, CA.
- Peninsula Channel Commanders (PCC) - Half Moon Bay, CA
- RCBees - Airplane and helicopter club with flying field in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Sacramento Area Modelers - Sacramento, CA
- Sacramento Valley Soaring Society - Soaring club in Sacramento, CA with 100 very active members.
- Sacramento Red Barons - AMA #151, just Northeast of Sacramento, CA. Contests and fun fly events for the surrounding communities.
- The Salinas Area Modelers - Salinas, CA
- San Fernando Valley Giant Scale Squadron - Located in Southern California.
- San Fernando Valley R/C Flyers - Van Nuys, CA
- San Gabriel Valley Radio Control League - Located in Southern California. Club house and flying field in South El Monte, CA.
- San Jose Wavemasters - Hollister, CA
- Santa Clara County Model Aircraft Skypark (SCCMAS) - San Jose, CA
- Silent Electric Flyers of San Diego - A growing, fun-oriented, electric power aeromodeling club with a very dynamic range of activities from old timers to FAI F5B/D. By Steve Belknap. San Diego, CA.
- South Bay Soaring Society - R/C soaring in the south San Francisco Bay area. Thermal, F3B, 2M, electric, slope, etc. Classes for beginners and a glider class to allow entry-level polyhedral glider pilots to compete against one another.
- Southern Alameda County Radio Controllers (SAC RATS) - East Side of the San Francisco Bay in CA. Host of S.A.M. events, pattern events, war birds racing and fun for all ages.
- Teamerica Air Race Team - Giant-scale air race team with race info, pictures and general info on giant-scale. By Dan Egelhoff.
- Temecula Valley Flyers - Chartered AMA club in the beautiful Temecula valley wine country in Southern CA.
- Torrey Pines Gulls Soaring Society - Organization of 200 individuals of varying ages and backgrounds who are dedicated to remote control soaring, both for pleasure and competition. Located in San Diego, CA.
- Tracy Skyliners R/C Club - R/C club in Tracy, CA. AMA Charter Club #169.
- Ukiah Prop Busters - AMA chartered aircraft club located in Ukiah, CA.
- Wine Country Flyers - Santa Rosa, CA
- Woodland/Davis Aeromodelers - Woodland, CA
- Bushwhackers - R/C airplane/heli club in Fort Morgan, CO.
- Colorado Gliders - Montrose/Telluride, CO. Slope, sailplane, combat, aerotow, handlaunch, winch launch, high start, bungee, and discus launch glider flyers.
- Colorado Rotor-Heads - Helicopter club with members from Denver and along Colorado's front range.
- Grand Junction Modeleers - Grand Junction, CO
- Longmont Aircraft Modelers Association - Longmont, CO
- Love-Air R/C - Loveland, CO
- Mile Hi R/C Club - Located in Aurora, CO. General club info, meetings, contest info, flyers, photos of previous contests, wind line, weather info, AMA form.
- Miniature Aero-Sportsters - Flying site sits on 48 acres with a 500-foot paved runway. Denver, CO.
- Montrose Model Aircraft Association - AMA affiliated model aircraft club in Montrose, CO. All model aircraft types welcome.
- South Park Area R/C Society - Fairplay, CO
- Sterling Miniature Aircraft Association - Miniature and R/C aircraft in Sterling, CO.
- Sunnyside Aviation - Glenwood Springs, CO. Safe and fun flying of R/C aircraft. New pilot program will get the beginning R/C pilot started off on the right foot.
- Super 77th - Airborne R/C slope-soaring squadron is made up of R/C pilots from around Colorado's high country (Summit County).
- Balsa Bandits R/C Airplane Club - Torrington, CT
- Central Connecticut R/C Club (CCRCC) - Farmington, CT
- Country Squire Modelers - Norwalk, CT
- Northern Connecticut R/C Club (NCRCC) - Windsor Locks, CT
- Nutmeg R/C Flyers - Thomaston,CT
- R/C Propbusters - R/C airplane/helicopter, AMA-chartered club located in Salem, CT.
- Windingbrook R/C Club - Rocky Hill, CT
- Wintonbury Flying Club - Bloomfield, CT
- Yankee Flyers of Connecticut - Killingly, CT
District of Columbia
- Aeromodelers of Perrine (AMPS) - History of the club, calendar of events, aerial photograph, map of aerodrome, contact info and photos of recent contests, flyins and funfly events. Miami, FL.
- Airmasters - Airmasters R/C club in Vero Beach, FL. AMA and IMAA chartered.
- Bay City Flyers - Pasco/Hillsborough counties, FL. Helis and fixed wing.
- Cape Coral R/Sea Hawks - Cape Coral, FL
- Crestview Models Aviators - Located in Crestview, FL. One of the best grass fields in the panhandle of FL. All types aircraft flown off land or water.
- Eglin Aero Modellers - Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Five Points R/C Flyers - Port St. Joe, FL. This is a District V AMA chartered club #4174.
- Flying High - R/C aircraft at Fort Lauderdale Florida's Markham Park flying field three clubs plus full scale aircraft at Sun-N-Fun air expo in Lakeland, FL.
- Gateway R/C - AMA chartered club #206 located in Jacksonville, FL. Free instruction and help becoming a R/C pilot.
- Golden Hawks Deland R/C Club - Deland, FL. Coverage of "Jets over Deland".
- Gold Coast Radio Controllers - Boca Raton, FL
- Indian River Kontrol Society - AMA gold-chartered flying club in Melbourne, FL. 180+ members, from beginners to very expert and still growing. Info, photos, local and area events.
- Lake City R/C - Lake City, FL
- Markham Park Pilot's Association - Aircraft and helicopter club located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Martin County Modelers - Hobe Sound, FL
- Nine West Aviation - Naples, FL
- One Wing Low Squadron (OWLS) - Morriston, FL
- The Orlando R/C Helicopter Society (TORCHES) - Started in 1988 to promote the sport of R/C helicopter building and flying. An open club with a membership ranging from beginners to experts.
- Osceola Flyers - Kissimmee, FL (alternate site)
- Propbusters R/C Club - R/C flying models of all types. Encouraging young flyers to participate in this great family hobby. Lakeland, FL.
- R/C World Flyers - Orlando, FL
- Remote Control Association of Central Florida - Orlando, FL
- River City Aeromodelers - R/C club serving Palatka Florida and surrounding areas.
- Sarasota R/C Squadron (SRQ) - Home of the Royal Palm and the King Orange Scale Masters Qualifiers, Giants of the Sky IMAA fly-in and the Annual War Bird fly-in. Sarasota, FL.
- Seminole R/C Club (SRCC) - Non-profit, open membership AMA-chartered club (#216) located in Tallahassee, FL.
- South Pinellas Aeronautical Radio Kontrol Society (SPARKS) - St. Petersburg, FL.
- Sunset R/C Fliers - Club Field in St. Cloud, FL, near Disney World and other Orlando attractions.
- Tampa Bay R/C Aircraft Club (TRAC) - Tampa, FL
- Tri-County R/C - North-Central FL
- West Pasco Model Pilots Association - Multi-faceted AMA club with sport, scale, glider, old-timer, helicopter, pattern, pylon and just about every known active form of R/C flying. The club is located in the Tampa Bay, FL area.
- R/C Fliers of Venice - AMA and IMAA sanctioned, all types of model aircraft. Venice, FL.
- Valkyries RC Flying Club - Established in 1971, 160 members.
- Atlanta R/C Club - Atlanta, GA club field is conveniently located and membership is open and growing. Seeking novices, experts and everything in between.
- Athens Model Aircraft Club - Athens, GA
- Chattahoochee Riverside Flyers - Cumming, GA. Country-club style R/C facility for both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft. Located 30 min. from downtown Atlanta near GA400.
- Columbus/Ft. Benning R/C Flyers - AMA Club Number 217. Columbus, GA.
- Coosa Valley Flyers - AMA-charterd club #993. Flying field located at the campus of The Georgia School For The Deaf, Cave Spring, GA.
- Country Flyers - Tifton, GA
- Emerald City Flyers - Dublin, GA local flying club.
- Fayette Flyers of Georgia - Atlanta, GA
- Friendly Flyers - Jersey, GA
- Georgia Aircraft Modelers Association (GAMA) - Warner Robins, GA. Hosts of the annual Southeastern Model Show.
- Hill Top Flyers - 60+ members in Loganville about 20 miles from Atlanta, GA.
- Newton County R/C Flyers - Covington, GA
- Rabun County R/C Club - Clayton, GA
- Stone Mountain R/C Flyers - Atlanta, GA
- Taildraggers - Cartersville/Euharlee, GA
- Belleville R/C Flyers - Belleville, IL
- Blue Max R/C Flying Club - Buffalo Grove, IL. New members always welcome.
- Champaign County R/C Club - Champaign, IL
- Charleston Stoneflyers - Charleston, IL
- Chicagoland R/C Modelers - AMA chartered flying club located in Elk Grove Village, IL.
- Christian County Propbusters - Taylorville, IL
- The Fermilab Barnstormers - Fermilab, in Batavia IL, has a R/C Airplane club open to Fermilab DOE, or URA employees or immediate family member(s), who has a valid AMA license. AMA Charter #616.
- Joliet Radio Control Club - Joliet, IL
- Lincolnland Model Air Show Team - Educating people about and promoting model aviation. Pekin, IL.
- Midwest Air Wing - R/C flying club located in South Roxanna, IL.
- Northern Illinois R/C Helicopter Association (NIRCHA) - Large helicopter-specific club located in Addison, IL.
- Palos R/C - Established in 1964, Palos R/C has grown to be one of the largest flying clubs on Chicago's Southwest side. Offering an extensive training program for new fliers as well as the experience of some of the best R/C pilots in Chicago.
- Pekin R/C Club - Pekin, IL
- Peoria R/C Modelers - Peoria, IL
- Prop Busters - Browns, IL
- Prop Masters R/C - Naperville, IL
- Sangamon Valley R/C Flyers - Springfield, IL aircraft AMA club.
- SIRS Flying Club - Information, events, field map, forum, member area, and related links. Bloomington, IL.
- Spoon River Flyers - Maquon, IL
- Suburban Aeroclub of Chicago (SAC) - Chicago, IL
- Suburban R/C Barnstormers - R/C aircraft club flying at Pratt Wayne Forest Preserve in Wayne, IL.
- Tri Village RC'ers - R/C model airplane flying club located in Chicago's northwest suburbs.
- Black Sheep Squadron - R/C model club with friendly members looking for newcomers that enjoy building and flying R/C aircraft. Danville IN.
- Crown Point, Indiana AeroModelers - Crown Point, IN, flying fField in Hebron, IN with groomed grass runway, shelter, no electric hookups.
- Fort Wayne Flying Circuits - Northeast Indiana R/C model airplane club. Members fly just about anything. Ft. Wayne, IN.
- Hamilton County R/C Fliers - Club history, information, news, photos and club application. Westfield, IN.
- Indianapolis Westside R/C Modelers - Indianapolis, IN
- Indy R/C South - R/C aircraft club located just south of Greenwood, IN.
- Henry County Wright Flyers - Millville, IN
- Lebanon Aeronuts - Club history, policies and activities. Lebanon, IN.
- League of Flight by Thermal (LOFT) - Sailplane club in Fort Wayne, IN.
- Michiana R/C Choppers - Helicopter club based in Ekhart, IN but also meet and fly in Michigan. Since 1987.
- Michiana Skyraiders - South Bend, IN
- Monroe County R/C Club - Club info, contest dates, news letter archive, photo gallery. Located in Bloomington, IN.
- Nappanee Flying Dutchmen - Airfield has a 600ft. x 230ft. of maintained runway and approximately 5 acres of parking with open flying area of over 100 acres.
- Richmond PropBusters - Richmond, IN
- Screaming Eagles R/C Club - Plainfield, IN
- Southern Indiana Flying Eagles - Seymour, IN
- Sugar Creek R/C - Crawfordsville, IN
- Terre Haute R/C Club - Terre Haute, IN
- Mississinewa Skyhawks - Wabash County, IN
- Derby R/C Club (DRCC) - Affiliation of people in and around the Derby, KS area who are enthusiastic about the sport/hobby of R/C aircraft.
- Franklin County Flyers - Ottawa, KS
- R/C Barnstormers - Dedicated to the beginner, teaching new members how to build and fly R/C aircraft. Hillsdale, KS.
- Shawnee Mission R/C Club (SMRCC) - Dedicated to R/C fixed wing flying. Fun flys following Saturday meetings, building info and best airplane of the month contest. Lenexa, KS.
- Baltimore Area Soaring Society - Almost all areas of silent flight are pursued within this club. Baltimore, MD.
- Chesapeake Bay R/C Club - Crownsville, MD
- D.C. R/C Club (DCRC) - Montgomery County, MD (Just outside of the District of Columbia). The DC/RC has 200+ members and is growing!
- Eastern Shore Aeromodelers Club (ESAC) - AMA Charter club # 4095 located in Hurlock, MD.
- Frederick Model Aircraft Club - Frederick, MD
- Maryland Helicoper Association (MHA) - info pertaining to R/C helicopters and club activities. Located in the Washington DC metro area.
- Mid-Atlantic Radio Kontrol Society (MARKS) - AMA Gold Leader R/C club located in the Salisbury, MD area.
- Patuxent Aeromodelers - Hollywood, MD
- Prince George's R/C Club (PGRC) - R/C aircraft racing club in Bowie, MD
- Radio Control Modelers of Baltimore -
- Swan Harbor R/C Club - Harford County, MD
- Westminster Aeromodelers - Westminster, MD
- Berkshire R/C Flying Culb - Pittsfield, MA
- Burlington R/C Flyers - Located in Burlington, MA. Member's model pics, photos of recent events.
- Cape Ann R/C Model Club (CARCMC) - Cape Ann, MA
- Central Massachusetts R/C Modelers (CMRCM) - Flight instruction, monthly contests and other activities. Westborough, MA.
- Charles River Radio Controllers (CRRC) - Framingham, MA
- Cloud Dancers - North Dartmouth, MA
- Discover Flying - Hyannis, MA
- The 495th R/C Squadron - Tewksbury, MA
- Middlesex County R/C Flyers - Billerica, MA. Information on membership, meetings, training, flying field and upcoming events.
- Pioneer Valley Radio Control Club (PVRCC) - Westfield, MA
- Quinapoxet Model Flying Club - Lancaster, MA
- South Shore Radio Control Club - Bridgewater, MA.
- Springfield Area Radio Kontrollers (SPARKS) - R/C Club Located In Belchertown, MA with paved runway. AMA #348.
- Wingbusters - Model airplane club, AMA #1565, Halifax, MA.
- Ausable Prop Busters - Grayling, MI
- Bay County R/C Club - Bay City, MI. Club photos, events.
- Detroit Aero Modelers - Detroit, MI
- Detroit Cloudbusters - Multi-interest model airplane club established in 1939. Member interests include freeflight, indoor freeflight, control line and R/C. Royal Oak, MI.
- The Electric Flyers Only, Inc. (EFO) - Union Lake, MI
- Flying Pilgrims R/C Club - AMA chartered R/C aircraft club consisting of approximately 200 members and located in Canton, MI.
- Hamburg Flyers - Hamburg, MI
- Kalamazoo Thunderbirds - Member pics, club events schedule, contact info. Kalamazoo, MI.
- Livingston County Michigan R/C Club - Located in Howell, MI. New and experienced pilots, fun for the whole family.
- Midland R/C Modelers Club - Midland, MI
- Mid-Thumb R/C - Marlette, MI
- Milan R/C Flyers - Milan, MI
- R/C Club of Detroit - Detroit, MI
- Skymasters R/C Club - R/C airplane club located in the northern suburbs of Detroit, Michigan.
- Sumpter Hilltoppers R/C Flying Club - All are welcome to join or just visit. Located in Sumpter, MI.
- Swartz Creek Flying Aces - Swartz Creek, MI
- United Flying Organization - Highland, MI
- West Michigan Soaring Society (WMSS) - Sailplane and electric forum, local news and contest schedules.
- Anoka County R/C Club - Coon Rapids, MN
- Hibbing Iron Eagles - Hibbing, MN
- Iron Range R/C Club - R/C airplane club in Virginia, MN.
- Marion R/C Flyers - Serves the Rochester, MN area supporting R/C flight of many interests. Sport, scale, helicopter and scale combat modellers can be found at the club.
- Minnesota Area R/C Electric Flight Enthusiasts (MARCEE) - R/C electric flight organization dedicated to the enjoyment and development of R/C E-Flight representing the Minnesota area including parts of Wisconsin and Iowa. Sponsors several E-Flys each year.
- Minnesota Flying R/C Clubs and Events Directory - Directory of local Minnesota clubs and fields as well as a calendar of R/C events in Minnesota. By Eric Jaakkola.
- Minnesota Regional Helicopters Association - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
- North Central Pylon League - R/C pylon racing. Racing schedule, event results, racing publications.
- Southern Minnesota Model Aircraft Club - Model aircraft club oriented towards all facets of model aviation. Located in Owatonna, MN.
- 3M Club R/C Flyers - Private club sponsored by 3M, is located in Cottage Grove, MN. One of the annual events is the January first "Chilli Fly".
- Tri-Valley R/C Flyers - Rosemount, MN. Membership info, pics and safety rules.
- Twin Cities Radio Controllers (TCRC) - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
- Winona AeroModelers - Winona, MN
- Aero Pilots - St. Louis, MO
- Blacksheep Squadron Flying Club - Springfield, MO
- Jefferson City R/C Club - Jefferson City, MO
- Kansas City Radio Control Association (KCRC) - Celebrating its 50 year anniversary in Sept. '04. Located at Fleming Park in Lee's Summit, MO.
- Lake Ozarks Radio Control Society - Eldon, MO
- Mineral Area Modeling Association - Sport flying club that also has AT-6 races and a Spring and Fall Fun Fly. Located in St. Joe State Park, Park Hills, MO.
- R/C Sport Flyers - Grandview, MO
- Signal Chasers - St. Louis, MO
- St. Louis R/C Flying Association - St. Louis, MO
- River City Radio Control Club - Vicksburg, MS
- Twin City Flyers R/C Club - AMA-charted flying club in the Festus/Crystal City, MO area with map to field, rules and pictures of members and their planes.
- Phantom Flyers - Formerly McDonnell Douglas R/C Club and a Boeing Employees' recreational club. Pictures of club activities, charter, field site, event schedule, how to get started in R/C airplanes and swap meet. Located in St. Louis, MO.
- Propnuts - St. Peters, MO
- River City Flyers Association - 22 acres dedicated to the enjoyment of the R/C hobby. Virtually unlimited grass runway, R/C flight training program. St. Louis, MO.
- Atlantic County SkyBlazers - Atlantic County, NJ
- Balsa Busters - Eagleswood, NJ
- Jersey Coast R/C Club - Helicopters and planes. Help is available for beginners with dedicated instructors. Spectators welcome. Allaire, NJ.
- Jersey Coast Sport Fliers - AMA/IMAA club located in Colts Neck, NJ. R/C aircraft, control line aircraft, helicopters, indoor.
- Mercer County R/C Society - Main focus is on R/C aircraft .40 size through giant scale. Flying field is in the Assunpink Wildlife Management Area near Imlaystown, NJ. Club sponsors year-round events.
- Metropolitan Sport Squadron - Indoor aircraft, R/C and rubber-powered free flight. Club flies at two large armories in Northern NJ.
- New Jersey Pine Barons R/C Club - Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Roxbury Area Model Airplane Club (RAMAC) - Succasunna, NJ
- South Jersey Aero Modelers Home Page - South Jersey Aeromodelers contest schedule, event rules, membership form, as well as club history.
- South Jersey Silent Flyers - Evesham, NJ.
- Tri County R/C - Hightstown, NJ
- Washington's Crossing R/C Flyers Association - Titusville, NJ
- West Windsor Flying Club (WWFC) - Over 100 members flying all types of aircraft; R/C fixed wing, helicopter, glider and U-control. Located in Mercer County Park, West Windsor, NJ.
- World Miniature Warbird Association - An international organization dedicated to building and flying R/C military aircraft.
- Black Dirt Squadron - Goshen, NY
- Dutchess R/C - R/C Club in Dutchess County, NY.
- Edgewood Flyers - Over 200 members in Long Island, NY.
- Electric Powered Aeromodelers - Schenectady, NY
- Flying Deuces - Carlilse, NY (upstate NY).
- Flying Knights - Troy, NY
- The Flying Knights - Located in Hamburg, NY. Founded in 1962.
- Genesee Valley Aeromodelers - Rochester, NY
- Greene County Aeromodelers - Greene County, NY
- Hawks R/J Junior Aviators - Fulton, NY
- Helicopter Enthusiasts of Long Island (HELI) - Long Island, NY.
- Hempstead Harbor Aero Modelers Society (HHAMS) - Long Island, NY
- Ithaca Radio Control Society - AMA-chartered R/C airplane club located in Ithaca, NY.
- Long Island Aero Radio Society - Belport, NY
- Long Island Silent Flyers - Syosset, NY
- Miniature Aircraft Association of Westchester (MAAW) - Westchester County, NY
- Meroke R/C Club - Wantagh, NY
- Mohawk Valley Firebirds - Frankfort, NY
- Oneonta R/C Flyers - Oneonta, NY
- Oswego Valley Modelaires - Oswego Valley, NY
- Pennsylvania Avenue Radio Control Society - Flying club, located in Floyd Bennet Field Brooklyn, NY. 270 members flying fixed-wing, ducted fan, turbines and helicopters.
- Richmond Model Flying Club - Staten Island, NY
- R/C Club of Rochester (RCCR) - Western New York, 100+ AMA members.
- R/C Society of Marine Park (RCSMP) - Brooklyn, NY.
- Rockland County R/C - Clarkstown, NY
- Rochester AeroModeling Society (RAMS) - 100+ member AMA Leader Club in Rochester, NY.
- Screamin' Eagles R/C Club - Glen, NY
- Staten Island Radio Control Modelers (SIRCM) - Planes, heliocopters, boats, and cars. Primary interest is R/C aircraft. Staten Island, NY.
- Suffolk Aero Modelers - East Islip, NY
- Tri-County R/C Club (TCRC) - R/C airplane beginner FAQ, photo gallery with aerial shots from club camera planes. Berkshire, NY.
- Wellsville Area Small Plane Society (WASPS) - AMA chartered club featuring club newsletter, articles, kit reviews, upcoming events and field map. Wellsville, NY. Alternate site.
- Westchester Radio Aeromodelers (WRAMs) - Info on the upcoming WRAM Trade Show and WRAM's Hat in the Ring youth aviation program. Club located in Westchester, NY.
- Burlington/Alamance Radio Kontrol Society (BARKS) - Serving the Greensboro, Burlington, Durham, NC area.
- Caldwell Aeromodelers - AMA Chartered club south of Lenoir, NC.
- Central Carolina R/C Modelers - Greensboro-High Point, NC
- The Flying Tigers of Jordan Lake, North Carolina - Local Central North Carolina flying club located at one of our more popular recreational lakes. Site is an abandoned full-scale grass strip that has been kept up and cut to scale. Alternate link.
- West Hickory Aero Modelers (WHAM) - Hickory, NC
- Johnston County Aeromodels Club - Smithfield, NC
- McDowell R/C Sport Flyers - Marion, NC
- Miniature Aircraft Society of Haywood (MASH) - Virtual Reality R/C meetings on the net! Haywood, NC
- Piedmont Aeromodelers - Fayetteville, NC
- Place To Fly - Hendersonville, NC
- Raleigh AeroMasters - Raleigh, NC
- Raleigh Durham Remote Control (RDRC) - Raleigh-Durham, NC
- RC RAMS - King, NC
- River's Edge R/C Flying Club - Airplane and helicopter club located in Wilkesboro, NC. Activities, location, pictures, downloads, videos, links.
- Southern Wake Aero Modeling Pilots Society (SWAMPS) - Holly Springs, NC
- Tri-County R/C - Growing club located in Bushy Fork, NC. 1/2A to giant scale.
- Wilmington Model Flying Club - Wilmington, NC
- Alliance Balsa Bees - Alliance, OH
- American Airlines Gas Model Club - 75'x 700' grass runway in Litchfield, OH, a western suburb of Cleveland.
- Blennerhassett Area R/C Club (BARCC) - Belpre, OH. Featuring the AMA's youngest R/C flyer.
- Can-Am Pylon Society (CAPS) - Organization for pylon racing. Helps support club races with safety equipment, etc.
- Canton R/C Club - Canton, OH
- Cincinnati Soaring Society - Cincinnati, OH
- Corsair Model Aircraft Club (CMAC) - Formerly the Goodyear Model Aircraft Club.Located in Tallmadge, OH (Near Akron).
- Coshocton County Cloud Climbers - Coshocton, OH
- Dayton Wingmasters - Dayton, OH
- The Greater Cincinnati R/C Club - Cincinnati, OH
- Jackson R/C Aces - Southern OH
- Lorain County R/C Club - Located on the shores of Lake Erie, in North Ridgeville, OH.
- Lima Area Radio Kontrol Society - Lima, OH
- Loveland Propbusters - Cincinnati, OH
- Flying Aeros - Warren, OH
- The Flying Circuits - AMA-affiliated site dedicated to the advancement of R/C Flight and instruction/training for new fliers. Findlay, OH.
- Mad River Flying Association - Urbana, OH
- Mahoning County Model Club - Youngstown, OH
- Miami Valley Radio Control Club - Lebanon, OH
- Morgan Aeronautical Remote Kontrol Society (MARKS) - An R/C airplane, car/truck non-profit organization in McConnelsville, OH.
- North Coast Control Liners - Control-line club located in the greater Cleveland, OH area. Flying field is located at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds in Berea.
- OldTown Valley Flyer's R/C Club - Located in New Philadelphia, OH. Brief description about the club, schedule of events and pictures of club members' planes.
- The Ohio Radio Kontrol Society (TORKS) - Airplanes, helicopters, jets. Home of "Heart of Ohio Jet Scramble". Franklin County, OH.
- Portage Aero Modelers (PAM) - Stow, OH
- R/C Eagles - Massillon, OH
- Springfield Model Airplane Club - Springfield, OH
- Thistledown Flyers - Napoleon. OH
- TriState Helicopter Club (TSHC) - Cincinnati, OH
- Westerville Model Aeronautics Association/Westerville Area Giant Scalers R/C Club - Columbus, OH
- Wright State Renegades - Dayton, OH
- American Turf Flyers - AMA Chartered R/C aviation club located in Broken Arrow, OK. Map to field, real-time field weather, photo gallery, more.
- Bald Eagle R/C Club - Relaxed atmosphere to enjoy flying anytime. Training program, map, monthly newsletter. Kiefer, OK.
- Good Ole Okie Flying Society - Ponca City, OK
- Okrc - Club events, club info, members, AMA #2262 in Miami, OK.
- Oklahoma Barnstormers - AMA air team sponsored by the SPADS R/C Club, Enid, OK. Show schedules, past shows, club newsletter, club activities, helful hints.
- Bend R/C - Bend Aero Modelers (AMA 2311) and Central Oregon Model Aviators (AMA 4534), both located in Bend Oregon.
- Canby Dusters R/C Club - Canby, OR
- Eugene R/C Aeronauts - Eugene, OR. Alternate site.
- FlightMasters of Klamath Falls - Klamath Falls, OR
- Fly-A-Ways - Beaverton, OR
- Lebanon Area R/C Model Airplane Club (LARC) - Lebanon, OR
- Lower Columbia R/C - AMA Club #1107 located in Astoria, OR. Sport, scale masters and Top Gun aircraft and helicopters.
- McMinnville Aircraft Modelers - McMinnville, OR club was formed in the early 80's, currently fifty-plus members.
- Molalla R/C Association - Home of the Pacific Coast Freestyle Championships. AMA Club #4004. Molalla, OR.
- Portland Area Sailplane Society (PASS) - Portland, OR
- Portland Barnstormers R/C Club - Portland, OR. 90 members, gas and electric airplanes and sailplanes.
- Portland Skyknights - Portland, OR
- Southern Oregon Slopeiens - OR (alternate site)
- Altoona R/C Club - Altoona, PA
- Buck R/C Airplane Club - Southeast PA
- Bucks County R/C Club - Plumstead, Bucks County, PA
- Carlisle Aeromodelers - AMA District III website located in Carlisle, PA.
- Chester County R/C Club - Non-profit organization decicated to the hobby of model aeronautics located in West Chester, PA.
- Endless Mountains R/C Flying Club - Montrose, PA
- Keystone Clippers R/C Club - AMA chartered club located 20 miles east of Pittsburgh near Irwin, PA.
- Keystone Radio Control Club (KRC) - Hatfield, PA
- Laurel Highlands Model Airplane Club (LHMAC) - Details of club activities and directions to airfield. Greensburg, PA.
- Levittown R/C Aerobugs - Dedicated to the promotion and teaching of R/C model airplanes. Located in Bucks Co., PA.
- Millcreek R/C Club - Levittown, PA
- The Northeast Philadelphia R/C Club - Dedicated to help and instruction (educational and constructive fun) of R/C miniature aircraft. AMA Gold Leader club, Charter #1632. Philadelphia, PA.
- Northeast Valley R/C - AMA chartered club that is dedicated to R/C airplanes and helicopters located just off I-80 near exit 256 in PA.
- Queen City RC Aircraft Club - Allentown, PA
- Seneca Highlands Aeronautical Radio Kontrol Society (SHARKS) - Eldred, PA
- SkyPirates R/C Club - Bucks County, PA
- State College R/C Club (SCRC) - Encourages all forms of model aircraft activities but the major emphasis is R/C aircraft. State College, PA.
- Tri-County WingSnappers - Hamburg, PA
- Wingdingers R/C Club - AMA-chartered R/C club (#2084) located in York County, South Central PA.
- Valley Forge Signal Seekers - A club near Philadelphia, PA
- Wyoming Valley R/C Flyers - Wilkes-Barre, PA
- York Area Radio Control Club - York, PA. Alternate site.
- Black Sheep R/C - Easley, SC
- Firetower Flyers - Easley, SC. Flight training to giant scale insterests.
- Jedburg Flyers - Located just north of historic Charleston, SC.
- Lexington Aircraft Radio Control Society (LARKS) - Lexington, SC
- Spartanburg SkyKnights - A club based in Spartanburg, SC. Friendly people who will gladly help you learn to fly your aircraft at no fee.
- Trenton R/C Association - R/C airplane club in South Carolina near Augusta, GA. Free instruction, hosts IMAC and fly-in events.
- Western Carolina R/C - Located between Greenville and Woodruff, SC just off Woodruff Rd. WCRC is a friendly place to fly R/C airplanes and helicopters.
- York County Flyers - York, SC
- Huron Prop Busters - Located in Huron, SD. Photos, streaming video, event calendar, links and member information.
- RC Aces - AMA Chartered Club #2907, Rapid City, SD. Map to the field, club news, upcoming events, paved runways.
- Blount County Modeler's Association (BCMA) - 400ft GeoTex runway in Maryville, TN.
- Columbia R/C Flying Modelers - Columbia, TN
- East Tennessee Model Helicopter Society - Knoxville, TN
- Edwin Warner Model Aviators - Nashville, TN
- Johnson City Radio Controllers - Johnson City, TN
- Knox County Radio Control - R/C club in Knoxville, TN. An AMA Gold Leader Club.
- Knoxville Tennessee R/C Club - Located in Knoxville, TN. Volunteer Aeromodelers, Inc. AMA charter member since 1971.
- Magic Vallley Air Force - AMA Club 2863. Located in Henderson, TN. Features 40 x 400ft paved runway, covered pit and restrooms.
- Upper Cumberland R/C Society - Cookeville, TN
- Volunteer State Model Aviators - Travis Price Park in Springfield, TN. Experienced modelers and beginners alike are welcomed.
- West Tennessee R/C Flyers - Jackson, TN
- Alvin R/C Model Aircraft Association - Alvin, TX
- Angelo R/C Club - San Angelo, TX
- Austin Radio Control Association - Austin, TX
- Bayou City Flyers - Bayou City, TX
- Bay Port Aero Club - Deer Park, TX
- East Texas Aero Modelers - Longview, TX
- Dallas Electric Aircraft Fliers - Dalas, TX
- Fort Worth Thunderbirds R/C Association - Fort Worth, TX
- Greater Southwest Aero Modelers - Ft. Worth, TX
- Gulf Coast Radio Control Club - Pasadena, TX
- Hawk Field Flyers of Texas - Mansfield, TX
- Hill Country Aeromodelers - Austin, TX.
- Hi Sky R/C Club - Midland, TX
- Horizon City R/C Flyers - Some nice pictures of member aircraft. Located in El Paso, TX.
- Houston Hawks R/C Soaring Club - Houston, TX
- Lone Star Aeronuts R/C Club - Located in Round Rock, TX. Club info including: field map, membership list, officer list, plane photos and the Dumb Thumbs Award. Here's an alternate site and another one here, too.
- Lufkin R/C Modelers - Lufkin, TX
- Metro East Radio Control Club (MERCC) - Mesquite, TX
- North Dallas R/C Club (NDRCC) - Contest calender, scale combat, scale pylon, newsletter online, maps, photos, more.
- Northwest Houston Radio Control Club (NWRCC) - 51 acres with 3 runways. 1000' and 800' grass plus 600' floatpond. New pilot training program. Houston, TX.
- Pineywoods Propgrinders R/C Modelers - Lufkin, TX.
- Seven Towers R/C Club - Arlington, TX (alternate site)
- Skyblazers of Dallas R/C Club - Dallas, TX
- Small Model Aircraft Society of Harlingen - Club information, event announcements, membership, links. Harlingen, TX.
- Soaring League of North Texas - Photos, club membership info and newsletter highlights.
- Southwest Houston R/C Dawn Patrol - AMA sanctioned club flying just south of Houston, TX.
- Space City R/C - Houston, TX
- Tri-County Barnstormers R/C Club - New Waverly, TX
- TX Wings - Newark, TX
- Weatherford Aero Modeling Society - Weatherford, TX. Airplanes, helis, gliders.
- Yeager's Fightin' Gremlins - Scale aircraft racing team in Austin, TX.
US Virgin Islands
- Cedar City R/C Club - Cedar City, UT
- Remote Possibilities - St. George, UT
- Soar West - Soaring club located in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Spirit of Utah Air Show Team - Air shows in UT.
- Wasatch Aero Modelers - Syracuse, UT
- Green Mountain RC'ers - Essex Junction, VT
- The Vermont Modelers Club - Central, VT
- Central Virgina R/C Association - Lynchburg, VA
- Chesapeake Flyers - Located 10 miles south of Virginia Beach, VA.
- Fredericksburg Aeromasters - Fredericksburg, VA
- Gloucester Area Modeler's Association (GAMA) - Located in Gloucester, VA, in the northern part of the Hampton Roads area. Airplanes and float planes. AMA chartered.
- Loudoun County Aeromodelers Association (LCAA) - Northern Virginia.
- Rivanna R/C Club (RRCC) - Charlottesville, VA. Club description, map to the field and pictures of club events.
- Valley R/C - Harrisonburg, VA
- Bell Air Flyers - Bellingham, WA
- The Boeing Hawks - R/C Airplanes and helicopters, pylon, electric, big bird. AMA. Seattle, WA.
- Clark County Radio Control Society (CCRCS) - Located just west of the Clark County Fairgrounds in Ridgfield, WA.
- Electric Unlimiteds Northwest - Dedicated to electric model boats. Set-up tips, news and rumors page, northwest schedules and race results, contact information, pictures, more.
- Evergreen Radio Modelers Association - Marysville, WA club has been in existence for over 40 years.
- Fern Prairie Modelers - Camas, WA. 200 members and growing.
- Kitsap Aircraft Radio Control Society - Full-spectrum R/C model aviation club located in Kitsap county, WA. AMA Charter #839.
- Marymoor R/C Club - Redmond, WA
- Mount Ranier R/C Society - Tacoma, WA sponsor of the Northwest R/C Model Exposition.
- Newman Lake Aeronautical Pilots Society (NAPS) - Spokane, WA
- Olympic Radio Control Association - Port Gamble, WA
- Radio Aero Modelers of Seattle - Pilots and builders dedicated to the enjoyment and promotion of the sport of R/C flight.
- San Jaun Slope Soarers - San Jaun, WA
- Skagit R/C Club - Skagit County, WA
- Thurston County Miniature Aircraft Association - Thurston County, WA
- Walla Walla Valley Prop Twisters Club - Articles and stories about model airplane and glider flying. Wall Walla, WA
- Whidbey Island R/C Society - Whidbey Island, WA, located north of Seattle.
- Flying Hillbillies R/C Club - Based in Winfield, WV. Sport, scale, pattern, sailplanes, electrics and helicopters.
- Mountaineer R/C Flying Club - St. Albans, WV
- Propbusters R/C Airplane Club - Martinsburg, WV
- Calumet Flyers - Links, R/C newsletter and photos of models and events. Located in Brillion, WI.
- Interstate Flyers R/C Aviation - Airplanes, club history and activities. AMA club is located in Tomah, WI.
- Lodi Area Radio Club - Lodi, WI
- Merrill R/C Flyers - Merrill, WI
- Platteville Area Modelers - Platteville, WI. AMA Chartered Club #854.
- Racine R/C Club - Articles, club information. Racine, WI.
- River Valley Flyers - R/C aircraft, planes, helicopters, electrics. Stevens Point, WI. AMA charter #948.
- Sky Ranch Flyers - West Bend, WI
- Wausau R/C Sportsmen - Formed in 1966 to promote the R/C aircraft modeling hobby. Field is located in the beautiful northwoods of the state of Wisconsin, next to Rib Mountain.
Rawlins Prop Nuts - Rawlins, WY
- Bear River Modelers - Evanston, WY
- Flying Cowboys - Sheridan, WY
- FUBAR Hill - Small, isolated field on the high plains on the border between Nebraska and Wyoming. Tips, stories, pictures, survey, etc. Hawk Springs, WY.
International RC Club List:
- Adelaide Model Aeosport - Monarto, South Australia
- Australian Pattern Association - Responsible for F3A aerobatics in Australia with direct affiliation to the Model Aeronautical Association of Australia.
- Bacchus Marsh Model Aircraft Association (BMMAA) - Victoria, Australia
- Bendigo Radio Controlled Aircraft Clubs - Two model clubs in Central Victoria, Australia. One powered, the other non-powered.
- Boomerangs Sport Aircraft Association - Perth, West Australia
- Canberra Model Aircraft Club (CMAC) - Model aircraft club in Canberra and the A.C.T. region, Australia. Information about the Club and its activities, picture gallery, Australian aviation links; site search and key Club document downloads.
- Constellation Model Flying Club (CMFC) - South Australia's oldest Aero-modelling club.
- Heathcote Soaring League - Sydney, Australia R/C soaring club.
- Hobart Phantom Flyers - Club based near Hobart, Southern Tasmania, Australia.
- Holdfast Model Aero Club - One of the largest clubs in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Kingaroy Aero Modelers Society (KAMS) - Model club on the edge of the Outback which shares its field with 'roos and cattle. Based out of Kingaroy, Queensland, Australia.
- Latrobe Valley Model Aero Club (LVMAC) - Latrobe Valley, Victoria, Australia
- Moreton Region Sports Soaring Association (MRSSA) - R/C soaring club in Queensland, Australia.
- Northern Flying Group (NFG) - Located at Epping, Melbourne, Australia, in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Nickol Bay Aeromodellers - Flat runways and clear, open spaces. Located in Western Australia.
- Onkaparinga Radio Aero Modelers - Sanderston near Adelaide in South Australia.
- Phoenix Flyers of Launceston - Model flying club of 60+ members with excellent field and good amenities. Flying and building tuition to above national standards. Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.
- Pine Rivers Aeronautical Model Society (PRAMS) - Brisbane, Austrailia
- Sailplanes and Electric Aeromodellers of Tasmania (SEAT) - Tasmania, Australia. Gliders (F3B, F3F, F3J, scale) and electric models.
- Southern Soaring League (SSL) - Soaring enthusiasts in South Australia. A reference point for all model soaring activities in Australia. Based in Adelaide, Australia.
- Suncoast Model Flyers - R/C flying on the Sunshine Coast on Queensland, Australia.
- Sunset Soaring Club - R/C model gliders & electric powered aircraft enthusiasts located in the northern suburb of Wahroonga, Sydney, Australia.
- Tingalpa Model Aero Club (TMAC) - Australian model aircraft club with approximately 300 members. Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Warringah Radio Control Society - R/C Club for aeromodellers in Sydney, Australia.
- Association Sportive d'Aéromodélisme de Bauffe (ASA) - Located in Bauffe, Belgium. Flying radio-controlled airplanes, gliders and helicopters.
- Club Capt Aviateur Luc Mommer (CLM) - R/C airplane club in Belgium. Airplanes, gliders and helicopters.
- Fun Flyers Landen - Located in Landen, near Brussels, Belgium.
- L.A.C. Lier Aviation Club - Electric-only model flying club located in Lier, Belgium.
- Model Aero Club Herentals - R/C soaring club; F3J, F3B, F3A, electric in Belgium.
- Modelbouwclub "De Stunters" - Vorselaar, Belgium
- Associação Brasileira de Aeromodelismo (ABA) - The Brazilian Model Airplane Association is the governing body for the model airplane sport in Brazil and is the organizer of the Brazilian Model Airplane Championship, the biennial event that gathers hundreds of model airplane pilots from Brazil. Site in both Portuguese and English.
- Associação de Aeromodelismo Albatroz - Model airplane club located in São Paulo, Brazil. Very lush, green area, many trees and many model airplanes.
- Associação Pouso Alegrense de Aeromodelismo (APA) - Model airplane club located in Pouso Alegre - MG, Brazil. Photos, club schedule, other information. Site in Portugese.
- Clube de Aeromodelismo Alphaville - Brazilian Model Club, airplanes, helis, cars and boats.
- Arnprior R/C Club - Located West of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada in Ottawa Valley.
- Big Sky Flyers - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Chatham Aeronauts - Southwestern Ontario, near Chatham, Canada.
- Club Amidair - Montreal, Canada. Featuring links to French-language aviation sites.
- Cape Breton R/C Modelers - Nova Scotia, Canada
- Club d'aéromodélistes Sol-Air - Members, pictures and activity of the club. Located in Victoriaville, Québec, Canada.
- Bluewater R/C Flyers - R/C model airplane club located in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada.
- Burlington Radio Control Modellers - Club of 160 members, 30 minutes west of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The club is dedicated to flying R/C, control line and indoor free flight aircraft.
- Edmonton Radio Control Society (ERCS) - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- High Country Flyers - Located between Kamloops, Logan Lake and Merritt, British Columbia, Canada.
- Kicardine Cloudbusters R/C Model Flying Club - General information on the club, map of its location, information and pictures related to annual fun-fly, and details of how to contact the club. Kicardine, Ontario, Canada.
- Medicine Hat R/C Flying Club - Alberta, Canada
- Mission Wings - Mission, British Columbia, Canada. 50+ members flying planes and helis.
- The Model Aeronautics Association of Canada (MAAC) - The official governing body for model aviation in Canada acting as a liason to government agencies, such as Industry Canada (formerly Department of Communications) with regard to radio frequencies and their use in R/C models, as well as representing internationally competitve modelers to the Fédération Aéronautique International (FAI) through the Aero Club of Canada. MAAC also provides liability insurance to its members and chartered clubs, among many other membership benefits.
- Club Les Moustic Air de La Sarre - Quebec, Canada
- Oakville Model Flying Club - Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada, enthusiatic group of modelers focusing on their training program.
- Otterville Radio Control Flying Club - Upcoming airshow and other events. Hosts of the Otterville R/C fly-in on June 27 and 28. Field located in Otterville, Ontario, Canada.
- Portage Planes R/C Club - Portage, Manitoba, Canada
- Prince George Aeromodelers - R/C flying club at Prince George, British Columbia, Canada.
- Radio Control Flying Club of British Columbia - Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Central Alberta Radio Fun Flyers (CARFF) - Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. Well-maintained field, hosts 3-4 fun flys each year. Membership approx. 80.
- Regina Windy Flyers - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Richmond Hill Model Airplane Club - Enthusiastic group of dedicated R/C model airplane builders and flyers located in and around Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada.
- Sky Rangers Model Flyers - Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
- Stetson Flyers Model Airplane Club - Located just outside of Ottawa, Ontario, the Stetson Flyers caters to all types of R/C flying, including sport, pattern, combat, IMAA, IMAC, and S.M.A.L.L.
- Strathcona R/C Flyers Association (SRCFA) - R/C flying club near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Sun Parlour R/C Flyers (SPRCF) - Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Alternate site.
- Club de Vol à Voile de la Montérégie (C2VM) - Non profit organization dedicated to the promotion of aeromodeling. Our activities are of the silent type such as thermal soaring, slope soaring as well as all aspects of electric R/C flight. Located in Quebec, Canada.
- West Island Model Aeronautics Club - Montreal, Canada. Also see this alternate site for the club.
- Whitby Aero Modelers - Group focused on building and flying R/C Aircraft in Whitby, Ontario, Canada.
- Winnipeg Headingley Aero Modellers - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- R/C Egypt - R/C web page in Egypt. By Ahmed El Fatairy.
- ACES Finland - 1/12-scale, R/C warbirds. Information about contests, planes, scores, etc. in Finland.
- Vanaja R/C Flying Club - Small R/C airplane club based on the friendship and located in Jyvaskyla, Finland.
- Amman Valley Radio Control Club - Situated in the Amman Valley,South Wales,Great Britain. Specializing in teaching the beginner, all ages welcome.
- Avonvale Model Flying Club - R/C model flying club based in Warwickshire, England, flying off the tarmac peri-track of a former wartime airfield.
- Bloobird Radio Flyers - R/C model aircraft club in Kent, UK. General information about the club including photos of models with brief descriptions and comments.
- Bottisham Model Flying Club - R/C model flying club located in Cambridge, England.
- Buzzard Flying Club - Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK
- Chesil Model Flying Club - Everything from I/C, electric, gliders, towing and helicopters. instruction and BFMA examinations provided free.
- Christchurch & District Model Flying Club - Christchurch and district area on the South Coast of the UK.
- Cricklade Model Flying Club - R/C club in the UK.
- Deeside Model Aircraft Club - R/C model aircraft and helicopter flying club. Wirral, UK.
- East Sussex Soaring Association - News and reports from all types of R/C soaring both local and international. South East UK.
- Epping and North Weald Model Flying Club - North Weald Airfield, Essex, England.
- Epsom Radio Flying Club - Near Gatwick Airport, UK.
- Guernsey Model Club - On the island of Guernsey in the Channel Islands just south of the UK.
- Harwich Dorvercourt Radio Control Model Flying Aeroplane Club - Harwich, Essex, England
- High Peak Model Aero Club - Information for people interested in model flying in the Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Cheshire areas of the UK.
- Hough End Model Aircraft Club (HEMAC) - Flight Of Fancy web site includes club information, pictures as well as modeling information. Club located in the UK.
- Jersey Model Aero Club (JMAC) - Jersey, Great Britain
- Letchworth Model Aeronautical Society - Located in Letchworth, Hertfordshire, UK. Two flying sites, club in operation since 1938. New members welcome and training available.
- Manx Model Flyers - Information on model flying in the Isle of Man, UK.
- Mevagissey Model Club - R/C aircraft club in Cornwall, UK.
- The Midlands Large Model Flying Group - Large R/C model aircraft enthusiasts based in the Midlands, UK.
- Model Aviators Association - Promote, encourage and develop all aspects of model aviation.
- North London Flyers - Lea valley model flying club. Photos and articles.
- Old Fellows Flying Association - Providing a service to modelers based in South East Northumberland, U.K.
- Phoenix Model Club - The UK's most easterly model flying club. Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK.
- Redruth Model Flying Club - Cornwall, UK
- Rolls Royce Bentley R/C Model Flying Club - Serving the needs of workers at the former RR-Bentley works, now the Bentley works, at Crewe, Cheshire, UK.
- South Wales Radio Control Society - R/C Model Aircraft Club flying from Llandow, South Wales, UK. Club info, links to R/C and full-size aviation sites.
- Sussex Radio Flying Club - Flying club in Sussex England.
- Team Banana Racing - UK-based sport 40 & FAI F3D pylon racing team.
- Thamesmead Model Club - Based in London, UK. Fun flyers and occasional slope soaring.
- Twinwoods Model Aircraft Club - Bedfordshire, UK
- Tyne & Wear Flying Clubs (TWFC) - Membership and flying site info.
- Walsall Model Aero Club - Staffordshire, UK.
- Warrix Flying Group - Fixed-wing, glider and helicopter club in the UK.
- Wessex Soaring Association - R/C sailplane club based in the South of England. Flat field and slope soaring.
- Witham Model Aircraft Club - Small club of enthusiastic flyers of IC-powered, electric, free-flight, helicopters and rubber-powered type aircraft.
- York Model Aircraft Society - Information for establised modellers and newcommers interested in aeromodelling in the York area of Great Britain.
- Aliveio - Rome, Italy
- Aeromodellismo Dinamico R/C - Photos (about 700), video, audio, downloads, construction, more. Presented in Italian. By Luca Cappi.
- Circolo Aeromodellistico Fontanone - Airplane R/C group in Turin (Italy).
- Gruppo Elicotteri R/C "Ready To Win" - - Palermo helicopter club.
- GABE Busnago - R/C aircraft club in Busnago, Italy.
- Gruppo Aeromodellistico Latina (GAL) - R/C aircraft club in Italy.
- Scuola Di Volo Amici Dell'aria - Airplane and ultralight school of Aero Club d'Italia, meetings, races, tournee all Italy with "Fun Flying Circus", more. By Carlo Altea webmaster of site.
- Gruppo Aeromodellistico del Garda (GAG) - R/C model club since 1992. Located in Verona, Italy.
- Szczudlo Gianluca - Slope flying, photos and descriptions of models, downloads.
- Gruppo Aeromodellistico Gradiscano - R/C aircraft club in Italy.
- Gruppo Aeromodellistico Pratese - Prato, Italy
- Sanda R/C Club - 30-year-old R/C scale model aircraft club located in Hyougo, Japan. Info and photos, events. Big-scale engine/electric flight.
- Toyama Flying Club - Airplane club located in Japan.
- Grupo de Aeromodelistas - R/C planes and helis. Flying field located at El Charco county in Chihuahua, Mexico.
- Club Apolo R/C - Pylon racing oriented club. Q500, QM and FAI racing. Located in Tizayuca City, Mexico.
- Club de RadioControl Bitaches - R/C club in Culiacan City, Sinaloa State, Mexico.
- Hangar-5 - R/C club located in Ciudad, Mexico.
- Club de Aeromodelismo de Jalisco R/C - Paved runway, club house. Guadalara, Mexico.
- LightFlight - Mexico City. Bathrooms, dining room, protection meshes, support tables, parking with shade.
- Aeroclub Madin - Mexico flying club.
- Club de Aeromodelismo Los Mochis en el Aire - Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico
- Pegaso Club de Radio Control - Located near Toluca City, 35 min. from Mexico City. National and international events, radio-control model airplanes, helicopters and cars.
- Club de Aeromodelismo R/C Puerto de Veracruz - Veracruz City, Mexico
- La Volada - R/C club in Monterrey, Mexico.
The Netherlands (Holland)
- Christchurch Model Aero Club - Christchurch, New Zealand
- Hamilton Model Aero Club - Description, location, photos, more. Hamiltion, New Zealand
- Hawkes Bay Radio Flyers - Model aircraft club situated in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
- Kaiapoi Model Aero Club - Power sport flying, both planes and helicopters.
- New Zealand Model Helicopter Club - Information, flying site, photos, stories, club newsletter, articles and NZ competition information.
- Palmerston North Aeroneers M.A.C. - Club information, flying site, photos. This site is of particular interest to newcomers to aeromodelling. Located in New Zealand.
- Wellington Model Aeroplane Club - Approximately 90 members who fly R/C planes, gliders, slope soarers, helicopters, as well as free flight and control line models.
- Wellington Radio Flyers - Small club of R/C modellers who fly in the open spaces of the South Wairarapa province in New Zealand.
- Woodbourne Model Areo Club - Flying field is situated 25 minutes north west of Blenheim, New Zealand at Bankhouse.
- ASPADA - Model airplane club in Panama City, Republic of Panama. Slope, fly off the water as well as land.
- Youth Flying Club - Flying club for students interested in flying and aeromodelling in Singapore.
- Aero Modelers Suriname - National R/C association and club in the republic of Suriname. R/C aircraft and helicopters. Paramaribo, Suriname, South America.
- Siljansbygdens Radioflygklubb - R/C Club in Leksand, Sweden. Stunningly beautiful location in the Lake Siljan area. Founded 1960. 100 members. Land Aircraft and seaplane flying.
- Trelleborg Model Flying Club - Located in Southern Sweden and Trelleborg, by the Baltic Sea. Active since 1941.
United Arab Emirates